- Category: Outros Sites
The MRC user ppeccin released version 4.0 of his MSX emulator WebMSX. WebMSX, or simply WMSX, is an MSX emulator running online. WMSX is great for displaying MSX software running inside webpages. You can launch the emulator and load ROMs, DSK and CAS images with a single link. With this new release, mobile devices are supported too.
New in Version 4.0:
- Support for mobile iOS and Android devices.
- Finally enjoy MSX games on your iPhone/iPad!
- Customizable Touch Controls, Virtual Keyboard, with Haptic feedback.
- Install as a WebApp on iOS/Android/Desktop, then run offline!
- Open files from local storage, iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, web links.
- Higher resolution GUI for high-density displays, Retina displays.
- Menu navigation by keys. Easy GUI switches for most used options.
- CPU Turbo mode @ 7.16MHz.
It requires a modern device to run smoothly. Android itself and Chrome on Android still have some audio issues. So for now, depending on the device, audio may have a noticeable delay. The Audio Buffer can be adjusted on the Quick Options dialog. On other platforms, there are no known issues.
- 9 Generic machines (MSX1, MSX2, MSX2+). NTSC 60Hz or PAL 50Hz
- PSG, SCC, SCC-I, FM-PAC, PCM and MSX-MUSIC sound
- Cross platform HTML5/JS. Runs in any Browser, tested in Chrome/Firefox
- Customizable Touch Controls/Virtual Keyboard for mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Install as a WebApp, then run offline
- Put games or any MSX software in webpages easily
- Show MSX software running with a single link to the WebMSX page
- Run it locally with a single HTML file, no install needed
- Play Cartridge ROMs, Disk and Tape images
- Powerful Drag & Drop system for loading media files
- Load several disks at once and easily switch disks
- "Files as Disk" and "ZIP as Disk" emulation
- Savestates support. Export and share Savestate files
- Fully customizable Keyboard, Joysticks, Joykeys and Mouse controllers
- Joykeys support. Emulate MSX Joysticks using Host Keyboard
- Virtual buttons. Map Host Joystick buttons to MSX Keyboard keys
- Easily toggle extensions like SCC, PAC, DOS2, etc.
- Adjustable speed, Pause and Frame-by-frame advance
- Copy & Paste text, Screen Capture, Debug modes
- Resizable Screen, Full Screen mode
For more information on this project, visit the Project Homepage
- Next >>